Sur Salinja is designed according to the concept of a semi-gated community.
In short, this means the project has a “closed” character with the following common facilities/features:
- an enclosed residential area with a permanent partition on the external borders
- central access
- residents are united in a Home Owners Association
- residents are jointly responsible for maintenance and management
The common facilities/features will be administrated in an overall Home Owners Association in which the owners of both the houses and the apartments will have shared ownership in these facilities.
Separatly, an Apartment Owners Association will be established in which the owners of the apartments and business units are united.
In cooperation with the Notary, the developer will set up these two Associations into a clear and comprehensive legal entity according to the benefit of all owners.
Vision & Diversity:
The homes and apartments has been developed and designed with a sustainable vision which include quality, low maintenance, environment friendly, high thermal insulation and a fast effective innovative construction method.
From this vision the designs are as followed:
- Tolo: semi detached 2 bedroom home, approx. 83m2
- Bakuna: detached 2 bedroom family home, approx. 94m2
- Karpata: detached 3 bedroom family home, approx. 120m2
- Slagbaai: detached 3 bedroom villa, approx. 167m2
- Colombia: 2 bedroom apartment, approx. 100m2
- Bolivia: 2 bedroom apartment, approx. 100m2
- Brasil: 1 bedroom apartment, approx.100m2
- Business units: for small-scale retail business and office services, starting from approx. 28 m2